Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

First Finish for 2014 & Fabric Fast Update


I made up this taggie blanket for a friend who is having her first girl in a few months.  She is emphasizing the princess theme and wouldn't you know it, I had this piece of princess fabric sitting right there.  Actually, all three of the fabrics in this were sitting together from a fat quarter stash builder set I'd purchased (don't worry, it was before I started my fabric fast).  



I have been collecting pretty ribbons for some time now and was thrilled to find a use for them.  I think I'll be making several more of these little taggie blankets.  Not only were they a breeze to whip up but they use a lot of my ribbon! 


The back is a soft pink minky.  I've had a bolt of this sitting around for a long time - like a few years - so I was pleased to use some more of that up.  I hope my friend loves it!



This little princess in glasses is my favorite! She's so adorable!

No comments: